Coronavirus & COVID-19 • Quad Cities News & Resources
Here are some useful links and phone numbers to use during the coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic. The links will open in a new window.
National Coverage from NPR
Current cases in Iowa, Illinois and US:
- Current Quad Cities Cases
- Current cases in Illinois
- Current cases in Iowa
- Western Illinois University's GIS Center and ILGISA
- Current Cases and latest updates from the Center for Disease Control
- John Hopkins Worldwide COVID-19 Map
- WVIK tracker page updated 10/9/2020
- TogetherQC - Quad Cities COVID-19 Coalition Response
- Rock Island County Health Department, 309.793.1955
- Scott County Health Department, 563.326.8618
To help deal with stress and anxiety, here's a list of providers from the local county health departments. Also see the image to the left for a number of resources.
If possible, first call your primary care physician or health care provider for a referral.
- Robert Young Center, 4600 3rd St., Moline, 309-779-2031
- Transitions, 2326 16th St., Moline, 309-793-4993
- Center for Youth and Family Solutions, 4703 44th St., Rock Island, 309-788-9581
- Vera French Community Mental Center, 1141 W. Central Park Ave., Davenport, 563-383-1900
- Genesis Psychology Associates, 4455 E. 56th St., Davenport, 563-355-2577
To donate blood, visit the Mississippi Valley Regional Blood Center website HERE and make an appointment.
The Quad Cities area Red Cross offers many ways to help others during disasters, and more information is HERE.
In April, the Illinois Department of Public Health began providing information about outbreaks at long term care facilities available HERE. As of 10/9/2020, the IDPH reports outbreaks at long term care centers in Rock Island County totalled 445 COVID-19 cases among residents and staff and 66 deaths.