Vaccines (Updated 6/15/2021)
- The Rock Island County Health Department will host three pop-up COVID-19 vaccination clinics this week. The first will be on Wednesday from 9 am until noon at Saint Mary’s Catholic Church in Moline. The second will be on Thursday from 1 to 3 pm at Second Baptist Church in Rock Island. And finally, two state agencies will help offer vaccinations on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 9 am until 4 pm at the Bend XPO in East Moline.
- The Scott County Health Department offers a weekday, Johnson & Johnson vaccine clinic on the 4th floor of the Scott County Administrative Center, 600 W. 4th St. in Davenport. Illinois and Iowa residents are eligible, and walk-ins are welcome.
- Rock Island County Health Department, 309.793.1955. Tuesdays and Fridays, 9 am until 4 pm (but not during the noon hour) at its offices at 2112 25th Ave. in Rock Island.
- The CDC has a Vaccine Finder website for the entire country. Click HERE for a Quad Cities area search.
- Find a list of local providers as curated by the QC COVID Coalition on togetherqc.com
- CASI, the Center for Active Seniors in Davenport, is helping Scott County residents 65 and older with online vaccine registration. The number to call is 563.386.7477.
COVID-19 Testing Information
- Besides checking the county health department websites, check HERE for permanent Illinois DPH test sites and HERE for mobile test sites. Community Health Care clinics in the Illinois Quad Cities and the CVS in Rock Island are included, but registration and screening are required.
- Go to DoINeedaCOVID19Test.com to find pharmacies that offer free testing in both Illinois and Iowa.
- Iowa residents can register for a free COVID-19 test at TestIowa.com. The Iowa DPH testing in Scott County is by appointment at NorthPark Mall in Davenport.