Federal Grand Jury Issues 19-Count Indictment Against Six Suspects
A federal grand jury in Davenport has indicted six people, accusing them of breaking drug and firearms laws. On Monday, Acting US Attorney Richard Westphal announced the names of those who have been charged.
- 23-year-old Taylor Graeber
- 30-year-old Joshua Paarmann
- 27-year-old Karley Smith
- 38-year-old Joshua Ennis
- 34-year-old Donnie Robinson
- 40-year-old Robert Nelson
All six are charged with Conspiracy to Distribute Methamphetamine from last July through the end of March.
The conspiracy involved the possession of many guns, multiple pounds of methamphetamine, and selling meth throughout the Quad Cities area.
Other charges include:
- Possession of a Firearm in Furtherance of Drug Trafficking
- Felon in Possession of a Firearm and Ammunition
- Possession with Intent to Distribute a Controlled Substance.
If convicted, they face mandatory minimums of 10 to 15 years in prison and a maximum of life.
The Davenport Police Department, Scott County Sheriff’s Office, Quad City Metropolitan Enforcement Group, and Drug Enforcement Administration participated in the investigation.