News headlines for the morning of January 25, 2018:
- After several years of tuition increases, the cost of attending Black Hawk College may hold steady next year.
- The superintendent of the Davenport Community School District is off the hook for a while longer.
- A woman from Texas has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for causing a fatal car crash last year in Davenport.
- Customers of MidAmerican Energy and the Iowa American Water Company may get a break on their bills.
- The mayors of Davenport and Dubuque met with President Trump yesterday to talk about the Mississippi River and its possible inclusion in a future federal infrastructure bill.