WVIK offering tour of London and countryside in spring
Join a representative from WVIK on a customized tour to London and the countryside next spring. Tour dates are April 30 - May 6, 2014.
Highlights include key historical places, along with theatre and dining experiences.
You will be able to enjoy the charming countryside by tracing the life and landmarks of Jane Austen in Bath and surrounding areas.
• Half-day panoramic sightseeing tour in London with local guide
• Full-day London city tour with local guide including entrances to Westminster Abbey, St. Paul's Cathedral and the Tower of London
• Tickets to a West End Play
• Tickets to a performance of "The Mousetrap" at St Martin's Theatre
• Entrance to Jane Austen's House, Steventon Church, Winchester (including visit to the cathedral where Jane Austen is buried), and Stonehenge, including entrance to the site
• Full day tour of Bath including entrances to No 1 Royal Crescent, the Assembly Rooms, walking tour, tour of the Jane Austen Centre, and afternoon cream tea in the Regency Tearooms
See complete details and a reservation form in the tour brochure.
For more information, contact Jennifer Blohm at WVIK, (309) 794-7552.